What Should I Do with my Life after Peace Corps?

07 June 2005

Looking for something to do this weekend?

http://www.bonnaroo.com/2005/

The Bonnaroo Music Festival. Huge name bands over 3 days. It's in the heart of Tennessee. I went back in '03 and had a great time. I got really sunburned and really (well, I don't know who reads this).

I wrote it off this year, but as my summer of nothing going on continues, Bonnaroo is looking like more and more of a good idea. Tickets are still available. They're kind of spendy... I think maybe $175 a pop, but if you think about the volume of bands that will be seen over three days of concerting and camping... it's totally a good deal.

If anyone is interested in attending this, please let me know. Jobless crowd, I'm looking in your direction. It's this weekend, so we'd need to buy tickets and leave by Wednesday night. It takes about a day to get down there and the traffic to get in was so packed, when I was there, that they actually closed down the interstate. Gates open on Thursday.

It could be heaps of fun. Heaps. Heaps.

Any takers?

No comments: