Wow, I didn't realize how little I actually have to say until right now.
I have to post in order for the blog to exist... well, it's not depending on it, but the first posting actually creates the blog. So that's what this novocaine shot of a ramble is: my first post to what will soon be the most overlooked blog in the history of cyberspace.
That's right, some people use their blogs for dissent and are hiding from their nation because of it. Other use their blog to show of works of artistic endeavor. I'm sure that there are a lot of other positive uses for blogs. Mine, however, is none of the above. It's just me spinning my wheels that appear to either be flat, bald, or waist deep in quick-dry cement.
Stick around, I promise it doesn't get much better than this one.
They don't even have garamond as a font option...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment