What Should I Do with my Life after Peace Corps?

09 July 2005

I Think I'll Go Home And Mull This Over Before I Cram It Down My Throat...

This is a short post, because who really cares anyway? Right?
This is not a jab at anyone, no is it a post written out of spite.
I just figure that I don't care, and I've never been the exception to any rule, and so...

Here are two sweet ass poems I wrote just a few minutes ago. There's not much to them, technically, but I think I manage to say a lot in so few words, ... or maybe I don't.

    My life is lame.
    My life lacks color.
    Without books to read.
    It'd prob'ly be duller.


    I like to run.
    I like to read.
    I refuse to change Will.
    But it smells like he peed.

For those uninitiated into my inner sanctum, Will is my 16-month-old brother.

It's tough to be Gatsby without a Daisy. But it's even harder to be Gatsby with a Daisy. Face it, it's tough to be Gatsby.

Here's a funny picture from Gina. She took it in China.

1 comment:

tmkain said...

what a bizarre post.

it's harder to be gatsby with a daisy. you're right.

tom