Now this really steamed my rice, because I put a lot of effort into writing some code (as elementary as it may have been, I haven't written HTML since high school) and I'm proud of the contents of my side column. In order for you (by you, I mean anyone using IE) to see my side column, you have to scroll through all of my old posts and go to the bottom of the page. This is stupid, because I update the side column much more often than those old posts.
To remedy this, I'm urging all of you to download Firefox (http://www.getfirefox.com). It's faster, easier to use, and it's free. It's got pop-up blockers built in and you can easily import all of your current settings from whatever browser you're using. Not only will you be able to see my blog the way it's supposed to be seen, but you'll also be browsing better in general (Please note that enlightened Mac users are most likely already browsing on Safari... Safari is great, but only available for Mac users. Firefox is equivalent.).

Don't do it for me, do it for yourself.


No comments:
Post a Comment