What Should I Do with my Life after Peace Corps?

29 September 2005

Packing All Day

See title of post.

3 comments:

Brian P said...

Casey, how are ya doing? I am looking forward to reading your posts...I check everytime i come online to see what you are up to...I am just sincerely interested in everything you are experiencing. wow. let me know...

Anonymous said...

For all those still checking this relatively inactive blog.....Casey just called home to Dassel. He is living with a host family in the oblast of Chernigiv which is NE of Kiev. There is a not-very-reliable internet cafe in a nearby town, but he hasn't been able to visit it yet; therefore he has been unable to keep people posted on his Ukrainian adventures.
I thought this might be the best way to let people know that he's still alive. However, I can't guarantee the reliablity of any of this info-he mentioned something about the phone line not being "safe"....you should probably just wait for him to do some real blogging if you want reliable info...

John Kamman said...

thanks katie... i've been checking up regularly and was about to leave a snotty comment :)
Hope you're doing well too! Casey, woo woo... keep up the good work.