What Should I Do with my Life after Peace Corps?

17 July 2007

Phosphorous explosion and subsequent gas cloud...

You will notice in the news that a train of 16 cars, containing Yellow Phosphorous (and going from Kazakhstan to Poland) exploded in a village Northeast of Lviv.

Well, several of the cars...

Anyway, they have evacuated 14 villages in a 90 Kilometer radius and the city of Lviv is on alert for the floating poison cloud.

I am ok for two reasons. 1, my village is to the Southeast of Lviv. And 2, I am not even in my village.

So worry not for me, but for the people in the 14 villages and the people in the path of the floating poison cloud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very glad to hear you are ok, figured you were at the TOBE camp and hoped that was a ways from the derailment. I will hope all is well with Shelley, Liz, Karen and Larry.
Love you and thanks for the update.
mom
hope camp is going well...