So there you have it. A name deep in family history.
I still think Hector would have sounded pretty cool.
Does anyone remember the "Action League Now!"?
==Disclaimer== THOUGH I AM AFFILIATED WITH THE PEACE CORPS AND THE US GOVERNMENT, THE VIEWPOINTS, COMMENTS, AND POSTINGS ON THIS BLOG ARE MY OWN AND ARE NEITHER ENDORSED NOR SHARED BY THE PEACE CORPS AND/OR THE US GOVERNMENT.
You've been here so long that it must look like up to you.
2 comments:
It looks like a Mattel version of the Village People.
I hope all is well and I eagerly await a grand Festivus celebration upon your return.
Looks like lil' Hank shares his birthday with these famous characters from history:
-Louis Althusser, the French Marxist theorist responsible for much of structuralist belief and the idea that society creates individuals in its own image.
-Gunter Grass, the German writer and Nobel Prize winner.
-Tim McCarver, the dude who illuminates Joe Buck's commentary on World Series games on Fox.
-Bob Weir from the Grateful Dead.
-Tim Robbins, actor and political uber-leftist.
-Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
-And finally, for better or worse, John Mayer, alt-rock hero-cum-shame.
Quite a legacy!
Congrats to all.
B
Post a Comment